Present your technical expertise at the world’s largest gathering for offshore energy
Contribute to the advancement of knowledge and technology at OTC 2018
You are invited to submit an abstract for Offshore Technology Conference 2018. OTC 2018 will take place 30 April–3 May 2018in Houston, Texas, USA.
Since its inception in 1969, OTC has provided a forum to present cutting-edge technologies and innovations which have shaped the entire industry and led the way to many dramatic achievements.
As the 50th OTC approaches, we have an opportunity to help prepare for a sustainable future. The program committee encourages submissions which will align with the following themes:
- Cost Reducing Technologies
- Integrating to Innovate
- Rapid Deployment of New Technologies
Learn more about these themes.
Please submit your abstracts online; abstracts will be accepted through 12 September 2017.
Author Resources and Reminders
- OTC 2018 is 30 April–3 May at NRG Park in Houston, Texas.
- Looking for inspiration? Access the proceedings from 2017.
- Remember that as an author you will:
- Present your technical knowledge and experience to industry colleagues
- Raise your company’s profile at the premier event for offshore energy
- Have your manuscript published in the multi-society library, OnePetro.org
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional technical program
- The deadline to submit an abstract is 12 September.